Recently, I realized how many people are suffering the results of negative energy. It seems like a fantastic time to share a meditation for negative energy with you.
Did you know you can transmute your negative energy into positive energy and use it to heal yourself?
Energy transmutation is the act of changing the valence of energy within the energy body- a part of our bodies that is both within and surrounding us. Typically, negative energy is changed into positive.
You do not need to be a shaman to transmute your energy, although shamanic training enhances shamans’ abilities to work with things like energy superiorly. So, let’s talk more about energy transmutation.
Identifying Negative Energy
The following are signs that your energy is negative:
- Being overly critical of yourself or others
- Lots of complaining
- Poor health
Why would I want to transmute my energy?
There are plenty of reasons to transmute energy. One of which is to feel better- to heal. Since all disease starts within your energy centers (chakras), it makes sense that tending to your energy can improve your mental and physical well-being. This doesn’t mean you should cancel your next doctor’s appointment and replace it with meditation. If you are suffering from chronic disease or suspect you might be, keep that doctor’s appointment. What it does mean is that tending to your energy can lead to healing.
One example of energy healing is Reiki. Reiki Masters can use Reiki to heal all kinds of things. For that reason, I started learning Reiki and became certified as a Reiki Practitioner. Part of being a Reiki Practitioner is performing daily Reiki healings for myself. I have noticed a big difference in my back pain, and I believe that Reiki made my move from Texas to Washington much less stressful.
How Negative Energy Affects Your Health
Negative energy and negative emotions go hand-in-hand. Both cause stress, which negatively affects your health. Hormone imbalances, ineffective immune systems, and even heart dysfunction can be caused by stress.
Thankfully, you can transmute your energy, regardless of any formal training. All you need is the know-how.
Why is a meditation for negative energy necessary for entrepreneurs?
A meditation for negative energy is essential for entrepreneurs because everything begins with energy- not just your health. It takes energy to manifest the things you hold dear, like your business. Your business is important to you, and part of that importance is because of the creativity involved. While you might not think your business is creative, if you had an idea and made it happen, you did so through creativity.
The type of energy you have determines:
- Your level of creativity
- How your day will go
- If you will manifest the things you want
- What happens to you
- Your health
- How you affect other people
- And a multitude of different situations.
Now that you know that, you can see how transmuting your negative energy into higher energy can make a phenomenal difference in your business.
The Science of Negative Energy
Sound like a bunch of woo-woo to you? It’s not. In fact, scientists termed the energy body “the biofield” and have investigated the frequencies. They found electric fields and magnetic pulses made by tissues and cells on the surface of human skin.
Some devices and techniques can be used to measure the frequencies, such as:
Armed with this knowledge, you might be imagining all the possibilities attached to transmuting your energy- not just in your business but also in your personal life.
But, before I get into the technique, I’d like to share a story of energy transmutation through meditation with you.
My Energy Transmutation Story
I had a lot of negative energy surrounding me throughout my childhood and a large portion of my 20s and 30s. Thankfully, I came across the knowledge to change that. However, that doesn’t mean that I’m not often bombarded with an influx of negative energy and that sometimes I don’t let it in- unintentionally, of course.
I probably don’t have to tell you how worrisome moving can make a person. Until the last ten or so years, worry and anxiety were my typical mindset. So, of course, when my roommates and I found out that the house we had lined up before moving to Washington was no longer available, and we all had jobs set up, it caused me to suffer from massive anxiety. Where would we live?!
I went into my meditation space and meditated. Throughout my meditation, I imagined myself on the phone with someone, telling them all about my new life on the island, specifically that I “just loved my new house.” Then, I sat a bit in silence to let the amazing warmth and assurance I was receiving set in.
When my meditation was complete, I felt better. And things are now moving forward amazingly well.
An Energy Transmutation Meditation
There are many ways to transmute your energy through meditation, but the following technique is one of my absolute favorites for changing my energy quickly and positively.
- Take your journal with you into your meditation space.
- Allow your feelings to wash over you, and write down how you feel. Pay attention to your emotional and physical sensations. They can give insight that leads to shortcuts to a fantastic experience with an Energy Transmutation Meditation.
- If you know why you’re feeling negative, write that down. If you don’t, spend some time journaling until you identify a thought you would like to focus upon improving. For example, you might be feeling nervous about the pandemic. If so, write that down.
- Once you’ve journaled and you’ve singled out what you want to transmute, start your meditation breathing and close your eyes.
- Breathe a few rounds, in and out.
- Imagine you are surrounded by a blue-and-white protective light.
- Optionally, you can ask Archangel Michael to protect you while you are in this spiritual state.
- Use an affirmation like, “The Violet Flame purifies and cleanses my mind, body, and soul.” Repeat it three times.
- Imagine you are sitting in front of a pink, violet, and purple bonfire.
- Feel the warmth coming from the fire that is here to transmute your problems into solutions and heal you.
- Imagine that you step into the fire, and it surrounds you- filling your thoughts and every cell of your body.
- Stand there, soaking up the beautiful purple, flickering flames. While you stand there, imagine the situation haunting you is turned around into a blessing. You might like to envision scenes like telling your mom about your new boyfriend and how you think he will propose or how you love your new job.
- Allow the positive feelings you will feel when the situation occurs in real life. Using the previous example, imagine the love you will feel for the new boyfriend (or job). Imagine the excitement you will feel when telling your mom and best friend about how you think he will propose. Really feel those feelings.
- Ask the Violet Flame to bless you and your loved ones and anyone else that is on your mind. A good example here is the fires on the West Coast. I have been asking the Violet Flame to bless those affected by the fires and heal the Earth.
- Don’t forget to thank God or the universe, or even the Violet Flame itself.
According to the Daily Om, closing with gratitude is especially important when invoking the Violet Flame because it is a powerful tool. The gratitude close provides closure for your meditation and ensures that you don’t remain connected to the flame throughout the day, possibly misusing it unconsciously.
This meditation is a powerful one for transformation. You can use it to heal physically, emotionally, and spiritually. After using it, you might feel the warmth of the flame on your face, reminding you that the Violet Flame has erased your troubles and transformed your negative energy into positive energy.
If you like this meditation and want to try others, check out:
Thanks for reading. Make sure to subscribe so you are notified of new posts, and if you are looking for a coach to help you add the power of meditation and spirituality to your life and your business, email me. I’ll be more than happy to help.